Furnace Repair Services in CT
Your furnace is an important piece of equipment that is expected to last for years. While maintenance is highly recommended to reduce the need for repairs, there’s always a chance that there will be unexpected issues. Come time for a Furnace Repair in CT, there is no company better suited for the job than HARP. We are a leading Heating Service Provider in CT and have a team of certified technicians ready and waiting to help you.
Although you may have a unit that is only a year or two old, you can still benefit from regular maintenance on your heating system. If you need any repairs made to your unit, these can be identified during your maintenance service. Unfortunately, most people don’t find out they are in need of repairs until it is too late. At this point, the cost has escalated considerably because the problem has been occurring for a while. Ensure that you can avoid repairs by calling on HARP.
Reasons Your Furnace May Not Be Running Properly:
A furnace can be quite a headache when it’s not working properly. When the cool fall and winter weather arrive, Connecticut residents turn to HARP Home HVAC Services for a local furnace repair expert that they trust. We service all brands and specialize in high efficiency heating systems.
By knowing what the most common furnace problems are, you can take proactive measure to prevent them. Here are a few examples:
- Lack of Maintenance. Failing to schedule annual furnace maintenance and inspections could result in unexpected problems and breakdowns. Routine inspections will allow your furnace to more efficiently and reliably.
- Dirty Filters. A dirty or clogged air filter reduces airflow which makes your furnace work much harder to circulate. If a clogged filter is not addressed, it can damage the limit switch which controls the fan.
- Wear & Tear. Normal wear and tear can cause airflow problems, heat control-related problems or even overheating.
- Electric Ignition or Pilot Control Problems. A faulty ignition or pilot could make it difficult to heat your home. Thermocouple problems, drafts or clogs in the appliance may result in an unlit pilot light.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat. A faulty thermostat can lead to problems with the fan or comfort levels.
- Frequent Cycling. Cycling between the “On” & “Off” modes may indicate a clogged filter, improper airflow or a bad thermostat setting.
We want to help ensure that you have the reliable heat that you need to remain comfortable throughout the winter. If you need furnace repair or other furnace services in CT, HARP Home HVAC Services is the place to call. With HARP, the difference is in our service:
- We are always here for you and you can always talk to a live person on the phone no matter what time of day or night.
- Service club memberships include maintenance and help keep costs down in the event of equipment failure.
- Got Oil, gas, electric or propane? Doesn’t matter, we can clean it, fix it or replace it.
- We are reasonable and use the Golden Rule every day. If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy.
- For your safety, all our technicians are background checked and drug tested. We won’t let just anyone into your home